Sunshine

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Spring Break with Amy

Amy came up to visit for a day for their Spring Break. My boys love Amy's family and had a lot of fun. We began the day at Discovery Gateway. The NF Group in Utah recently got a medallion pass which means I can get anyone in free to the Museum--so we played their first. They all had a great time. We came back so Lincoln could take a nap, while the rest of the kids went to Castle Park in Fruit Heights. Amy got a taste of Tanner's backseat driver skills when she missed the turn. "Amy, you missed it! Turn around!" Tanner is very good with spacial intelligence and learn the ways of the road very early. We then took a walk on the Lagoon Trail and came back for a BBQ in our fire pit. We have been trying to catch some mice in our shed and Amy's kids found a part of mouse in our backyard and Zach picked it up and enjoyed watching it "sizzle" in the fire. I am glad I was not the one to find the mouse. . . My kids loved having them up--I hope we can do it again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment