This boy. He really keeps me on my toes. All. day. long. He loves cars and always has one in his hand. Tanner was never as mischievous as this little squirt. If Lincoln is getting into something he shouldn't Tanner is the first to let me know. There is a reason his name is Lincoln George Stuart. He is a Talbot tease through and through. He loves Tanner and they often play happily together. He is always caught running off with something of Tanners that causes a Tanner meltdown. He will always take off running when he knows he is into something he shouldn't be. He loves throwing the shoes down the stairs, and just about anything down the stairs. He is always running off at the park giggling the whole time. He loves to push his limits to see what he can get away with. He is always making me laugh and always makes me feel so loved. He often comes running up to me for a big hug and wants to cuddle or read a favorite book. He loves to sit on my lap while I sing "Pop goes the weasel" or "row, row, row your boat." This boy is a keeper and I sure love the spirit and fun personality he brings into our home.
Love you Lincoln!
I love the cute surprises I find.
Lincoln loves to put on mom's shoes.
You love excavators and big trucks. They are always more exciting than the park!
Why two frogs? Linocln loves his frog. Lincoln chewed out the eyes of one so we got you another one. Lincoln has almost chewed out the eyes of the second! We have taken the frogs away from you in worry that you will eventually choke on the plastic eyes. We have replaced them with a giraffe (that you initially got when you were born). You enjoy sucking on his ears instead.
You love to steal baby Russell's pacifier. All. the. time.
You love mom's water bottle.
You love peanuts. Just like his Grandpa Talbot.
First bee bite. Right on the lip.
"take a picture mom". . yes, that is what he said.
I got some birthday cupcakes from a friend. Lincoln was fussing because he wanted one so I tucked them into a corner on the counter. After she left I found Lincoln who had found a chair and dug in! (so that's why he was so quiet. . .)
Lincoln is a great eater. You love using utensil no matter the size.
Lincoln is very creative and loves to have fun. Lincoln comes up with all sorts of ways to play with toys and Tanner quickly joins in on the fun. These two have a lot of fun together.
I love you Lincoln!
Favorite Phrases
"I did it"
"Mommy do it"
"Get up"
"Excavator mom, It's an excavator!"











No comments:
Post a Comment