Sunshine

Monday, June 20, 2016

Layton Duck Pond

I met up with Rodica Jensen, Alma Jensen's wife, at the Layton Duck Pond. 
They moved to Layton last year and she has a boy, Emmanuel, Tanners age. 
They boys got so excited when they say the park they took off running. 


Tanner especially loved this merry-go-round. Something we don't see at parks anymore. It brought back a lot of memories from the Rock Canyon Elementary School playground growing up. 


I recognized one of my old roommates while at the park. It was a fun reunion! She also has two body almost exactly the same age as mine. I enjoyed visiting with her for a bit at the park too. 



Lincoln of course loved these diggers. 
He was too little to know how to handle them, but sure had fun trying to figure it out!

The park also has a big duck pond. There was a lady that had a bunch of feeding corn that she led the boys feet he ducks with. They really enjoyed it. 



Lincoln loves mom's water bottle!


Both Rodica and I tried to get a picture of these two actually looking at the camera. 
This was the best we could get!

Tanner and Emmanuel age 4


No comments:

Post a Comment