Sunshine

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Russell is 2 months!

It has already been 2 months! We sure love this boy. His smile is finally emerging! I enjoy playing little nursery rhythms and songs with him. No he does not sleep through the night. He loves to eat and  being help upright and looking over my shoulder. He always has a burp and some good juice with it. 

The Smiley Face
The Frowny Face
 Happily fed face

Sleepy Face

Whenever we go outside for a walk I put him in this and in the carrier. He immediately goes to sleep. He loves his little snowsuit!
Tummy time
He has a strong neck, but uses that to his advance because he constantly tips himself over. I have to keep putting him back on his tummy over and over and over. . .




He loves being swaddled (Dave is the expert at this)
What happens every time I try to get a picture of my three boys!


Lincolns loves to touch his toes 

I asked Tanner to get some toys for Russell to play with. . . 


It's fun to see them adjust to their little brother.  They help get diapers, throw diapers away, get his pacifier, etc. Whenever I am playing with Russell they want to join in on the fun too (especially tickling!). So in love with my little boys and how much fun they are. There is never a dull moment around here!



No comments:

Post a Comment