Sunshine

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Discovery Gateway with Amy and Ezra

Our boys love going to Discovery Gateway. When we got our pass, we got a few free passes as well so I invited Amy and Ezra to come up. They boys seemed to all have a great time. Each time we go the boys have their "routine" of what they want to see and do. I told Amy to meet me there right when it opened at 10 a.m. since it gets busy and school groups come. Sure enough, right a 10 a.m. a bus of kids pulled up. Luckily Tanner always enjoys starting upstairs and they started downstairs so it didn't end up being to crowded as we rotated through the areas. 

Tanner always likes to go to the helicopter first outside on the Patio. Their is a button to push that makes a helicopter sound. Tanner loves it, but Lincoln does not. I think he is afraid it will take off. 


The ball area is always a favorite 


Lincoln loves the tubes that shoot the ball up and all around

Trying to get some balls in the smallest of spaces. No luck. 


While at the museum, I always get a kick out of hearing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" or "Twinkle Twinkle little Star" in a minor key from kids playing the tone bars. 

The water area has all kinds of fun gadgets and tubes too  





Lincoln loved his pumpkin. I think he would enjoy growing a few in the garden this year. 

Tanner is always "building temples" at home with blocks and enjoys expanding his creativity in the construction area too. He often asks me to come downstairs and help him "build a temple." I love it! He still knows about 60 temples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment