Since I was gone, I sent Dave to take the boys to check out the Hill Aerospace Museum in Layton. Lincoln always loves pointing out the planes and helicopters in the sky so I thought he would enjoy seeing the big planes. Dave missed a few of the areas, so I hope to go back again to see some of the museum too.
Sunshine
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Hill Aerospace Museum
I had an Orff Workshop to attend most of the day Saturday. I attend a handful of music education workshops throughout the year to maintain my license. I always enjoy going, but giving up a Saturday as a family is always hard--especially on a beautiful day! I took Russell with me to the workshop and he was a hit with all the teachers. I keep getting asked by teachers if they could hold him so I could participate. At one point the presenter said, "Everyone needs to participate in this activity unless you are holding a baby!" They all had a good laugh. Most of the women kept saying they loved holding him since their grand babies are always so far away. Russell was so good and just slept most of the time and enjoyed being held and cuddled.
Since I was gone, I sent Dave to take the boys to check out the Hill Aerospace Museum in Layton. Lincoln always loves pointing out the planes and helicopters in the sky so I thought he would enjoy seeing the big planes. Dave missed a few of the areas, so I hope to go back again to see some of the museum too.
Since I was gone, I sent Dave to take the boys to check out the Hill Aerospace Museum in Layton. Lincoln always loves pointing out the planes and helicopters in the sky so I thought he would enjoy seeing the big planes. Dave missed a few of the areas, so I hope to go back again to see some of the museum too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment