Sunshine

Sunday, February 28, 2016

In the sun he melted. . small, small, small

The weather has been so nice lately that I have started to see tulip bulbs start to sprout. My boys loved playing in the snow, sledding, and Tanner especially loved eating it.  As much as I don't like driving in the snow, I love playing in it. It's sad to feel like winter is almost over. I anticipate we will get one more storm--as usual, but we shall see.  We enjoyed building snowmen, and we build a few together this year. Dave built the biggest around Christmas and the past week I noticed "the remains" left in our backyard. I reminded Tanner of the Primary song and that the snowman had melted. Tanner keeps asking "where did the snow go?"--he loved the snow.





The boys have enjoyed shoveling the remaining snow into their dump truck to haul off. 




No comments:

Post a Comment