Lincoln turned 2 on February 4th. We made some muffins for breakfast, went to McDonalds for lunch with Aunt Laura, and went to the Discovery Gateway that night with Dave. We got a pass for Dave to take the kids out (and me when I'm up for it). They love it.
The next day Laura and Mike dropped by with Grace for some for some cake/ice cream. It was a last minute thing since we weren't sure when Hannah's mission call was going to come and I wasn't up for a big party with recovering. Grace had fun entertaining the boys while Dave and I were able to have a fun visit with Laura and Mike. Boys will be boys and by the end of the night Lincoln had a bloody nose because Tanner threw a toy at him while he was under a blanket. Those darn kids.
Lincoln loves Thomas. He giggled and smiled the whole time we sang and was excited to blow out every candle and finally able to play with Thomas that led the train (it was a wind up one). We also got Lincoln a fisher price Cash Register (a favorite when I was little), some Button Art by Alex Toys, and the book "Blue Hat, Green Hat" by Sandra Boynton. Tanner has been eyeing that cash register for years and was just as excited as Lincoln to play with it. Tanner has become much more interested in birthdays and everyday says "I'm 3, but I will be 4 in May" and then proceeds to ask when everyone's birthday is, and already wants a Curious George cake for his birthday.
 |
| I added a picture from each month from the past year. It was fun to see how he had changed. |
 |
| Doing a Birthday Dance |
 |
| The happiest boy ever! |
No comments:
Post a Comment