Before (and after) we went to the Provo City Center Temple Open House, we stopped by Amy's house so that we could all finally meet baby Miles. It has been so fun for me to have a sister pregnant at the same time and cousins only 3 weeks apart. I told Tanner at the beginning of the week that we were going to go inside the Provo City Center Temple and then we would go to Amy's house to meet baby Miles and have lunch and cookies and root beer. Every day this week Tanner said "On Saturday we are going to the Provo City Center Temple and then to Amy's house to have cookies and root beer." I had to make one stop before Amy's house and Tanner got all worried and said "Amy's house! Amy's house!" I am not sure if he was more excited for the temple, Amy's house, or the cookies and root beer. Once we got to Amy's, I gave him a 1/2 cookie (after much winning); and then he kept asking to go to the temple, so I know he really did want to go! The boys loved playing in Amy's backyard--especially the slide, all her toys downstairs, her bird Mango, and eating chicken nuggets with dinosaur chopsticks. Tanner hasn't eaten a chicken nugget for over a year (picky eater)--and he finally did because of those chopsticks! Amy and I were happy to finally get pictures of these two cute cousins together!
 |
| Lincoln and Tanner were outside playing with Ezra and Zach almost all afternoon |
 |
| Almost exactly 3 weeks apart. Russell born at 8:30 a.m. (1/9)and Miles at 8:19 a.m. (1/30) |
 |
| Cousin Zach assisting with tummy time |
 |
| They love Amy's Bird. I don't think Amy loves the mess my boys make of his cage when my boys come though. . . |
No comments:
Post a Comment