Sunshine

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Letter "T"

Tanner has become interested in learning how to write the letter "T" because that is what his name starts with. It was something he initiated on his own. On his valentines this year, he wrote the letter "T" on each valentine, and then I finished his name. It has been funny to discover his "T's" in various places around the house. When I find one I ask him what it it and he proudly says "that's my T." My favorite was when he showed me his letter "T" on the bathroom stool.  We have since removed the crayons from his white board downstairs unless supervised.
Kitchen Wall

Downstairs Couch

Frog Chair

Bathroom Stool


I thought sidewalk chalk was a better alternative, or when mom is around to help with the crayons. Lincoln loves writing with the sidewalk chalk too and would have a piece of chalk in each hand and draw little lines all over. All Tanner wants to draw with the chalk is "T's"


Tanner told me this was his "really big T"


Little boys loves finding holes to stick things in. . .
Lincoln Age 2

Tanner Age 3 1/2

This was the first time I have seen him draw a circle, and he decided to do it "around his T"

No comments:

Post a Comment