Sunshine

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Other February Moments

The boys often like to pull out my box of instruments and make some noise. I wish I had taken a video of this "practice" session.




I have been having more fun with holidays with these boys. We had making making valentine rice Krispy hearts, cookies, helping Tanner make valentines for his friends. This year he was able to write a "T" on all his valentines and I filled in the rest of his name. Tanner was so excited to get valentines too. One of tanner's friends mom's commented that she thought it was funny that Tanner could only write his "T's" and her son Brooks could only write his "o's." 



We had a Crepe dessert for Valentines Day--but the boys enjoyed blowing the candle out more than they enjoyed eating the crepes.


Its not too often you get to see a peacock in full bloom at the zoo! Lincoln was pretty unhappy this zoo trip because I put Russell in "his stroller." I quickly packed up Russell in the carrier and Lincoln quickly climbed in the stroller. I anticipated this happening since Lincoln has always liked the stroller more than Tanner ever did, but I was hoping he would just want to run around with Tanner--nope. Luckily Russell loves the carrier and peacefully slept the entire time. 


Tanner seems to always have a need for a bandaid. My favorite was the one he wanted on his lip. 



No comments:

Post a Comment