Sure loving this boy and all his smiles. He smiles all the time now and is so active and interested it what is going on around him. I even got a giggle out of him last week. He loves sucking his firsts, standing on his legs, going for walks, sitting on my lap while I read books to Tanner and Lincoln, and loves when I sing some of my baby songs and rhymes to him. So grateful for this little guy!
The daily pancake order is now a "monkey" pancake for Tanner and a "Froggie" pancake for Lincoln. Dave does a great job.
I met a friend from Provo at the zoo. We have been trying to meet up and go for a couple months. My pass that gets two free guests in expires at the end of April so we had to hurry and schedule it in. The benefit of a zoo pass is that you get to see things each time that you have never seen before. This visit I finally got to see the bears much more active. Usually they are just sleeping. every. time. This time they were summing, climbing on the logs, and playing with each other. It was fun to watch.
Tanner with his friends Brandon and Joshua Jenkins.
Love my little blond haired boy. He actually asks me to take his picture now. If only I can get him to really smile--then we will have this picture system down.

No comments:
Post a Comment