I called Aunt Marilyn to see if we could come and visit and have FHE with them. I prepared a lesson on Zaccheus and how he took peoples money, but later repented because of how kind Jesus was to him. Tanner had a little purse and he collected and gave back the money and it was pretty fun.
We walked around the farm and it was fun to see the big barn and the animals.
Their home is surrounded by corn fiends.
The famous Big Red Barn. They do a live nativity almost every year. I hope to go this year!
Uncle Glen too us inside the bran to show us the swing, but Tanner wasn't too interested!
They build a fun play room above one of the outside houses. It had a couple beds and ping pong table in it. It also had a beautiful view of the area. They have a pretty big garden and pumpkin patch. The pumpkins weren't ready yet or we would have gotten some, but Uncle Glen did give us some baby ones which my boys enjoyed taking home.
I loved how peaceful it was on their farm. It's a lot of word to have so much land, but you sure get your privacy!


No comments:
Post a Comment