Sunshine

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hogle Zoo and Rainbows


It was a beautiful day so we headed off to the zoo. My boys always love to climb on these Lions and ask for a picture. 

The Apes are usually sleeping when we go, but the boys decided to see how big they really would be if they were standing up. 


I thought the splash pad was closed after Labor day. Nope. I wasn't prepared but it's always my boys favorite thing to do at the zoo so I just took their shirts off and let them play. 





Another Zoo tradition is sitting in the Eagle's Next. They always ask for a picture, but they will never pose for a picture. 



BY the end of the day we got some rain but a beautiful double rainbow was created. I think this was the first time my boys have really seen a rainbow and made the connection of what it was. They were pretty fascinated by it, and it was fun to run around in the rain more a little bit too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment