Sunshine

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Witches at Gardner Village

I was hesitant to go to Gardner Village because I wasn't sure if my boys would like it. I was wrong! They had so much fun looking at the witches and finding them in different positions doing different things. I took the annual scavenger hunt form so they could get a cookie at the end too. 

The witches "dancing the night away"



The witch with her green toad


The Jackolantern Witch. I thought this picture turned out pretty cute. It looks like they are all screaming, but they are really saying "cheese." 



The Witch caught in a Spider Web


This witch wasn't on the form, but they seemed pretty fascinated by it.


I told Tanner to give this witch a kiss 


Lincoln just slapped her mouth. . . 




Tanner loved seeing the witches playing T-ball


This witch was sleeping and snooring loudly!


Russell snuggled right up to this one!



The cookie reward at the end! We got their just in time before the big line formed. 


Lincoln wanting a picture sitting on a pumpkin! 


It was a fun adventure except that I-15 was closed on the way home. Therefore, it took me 1.5 hours to get home instead of 30. I couldn't complain too much because Lincoln and Russell slept the  
entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment