I can't believe that it has already been 9 months! I find time just goes faster and faster and as much as I try to enjoy every moment I keep feeling like they are passing too fast!
He's Crawling! He stared about the day before he turned 9 months.
This boy was so happy to upgrade to the bathtub rather than the sink. He loves being able to take a bath with his brothers and splash around the in the tub. He also has figured out how to grab the plug which never makes his brothers very happy.
At his 9 month apparent he was 18lbs.
This is one of Russell's buddies. Andrew was born a few months before Russell. Andrew also has an older brother/sister (twins) Tanner's age, so it will be fun for Russell to have a friend too.
Miles and Russell are so fun to put together. Russell always seems to like to grab Miles by the hair and Miles doesn't like it.
Russell loves popsicles and loves to hold them himself.
Russells first discovery of pumpkins
I would have to say his favorite thing to do is play with doors. He loves to push them closed and then gets fussy because he can't open it. He does it over and over and jut loves seeing it move back and forth. So funny and cheap entertainment!
Sure love these three boys and how they are growing up to take care and play with each other




No comments:
Post a Comment