Sunshine

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Packs Pumpkin Patch in Farmington

I have a quest this year to visit a few pumpkin patches to see if they are better than Jaker's in Provo. Jaker's has always been my favorite, but it is know an hour away. It is also cheap at only $2 per person. Last year I wasn't that impressed with Packs Pumpkin patch in Farmington because all they had was a little hay maze, and my kids weren't too entertained. There was also a bunch of mosquitos. This year my friend asked me to go and I read that they had made a bunch of improvements so we excited to check it out. 

They had a few fun signs to poke heads throw. I was impressed Tanner actually did it. 




They had a couple big slide that my kids really enjoyed 



Another Roller Slide! This one had bigger tubes than the one at Shay Park in Lehi.

We went early afternoon so no one else was there. My boys tried to climb up the he roller slides but didn't have much luck! 


Lincoln LOVES the connect four game. Once I showed him this giant connect for he ran to it and loved putting the pieces in the slots. I had to lift him for for each piece because he and Tanner were a little to short to reach. I was glad we went early because a week later we went and the release latch was already broken for the game. 



The boys love the corn pit. Compared to makers, this corn pit was pretty small, but it was still fun. I think if there were a bunch of kids it would a little too crowded to enjoy. At Jaker's, you could probably fit a least 50 kids comfortably. 




I had to keep a close watch on Russell so he wouldn't eat the corn. 






They had some big tires to climb under and over. My boys weren't too interested in these. 



 This year they enjoyed the maze much more and actually had fun running around trying to find their way out. I was standing on the platform and they would keep asking me which way they should go to get out. 



My boys love pumpkin patches now and have a better idea of what they are. I am excited to visit a few more to compare and pick our favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment