Sunshine

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Shay Park and Ezra's Birthday


We drove down to Highland for Ezra's 6th birthday, but before we went I had to stop at a Friends house in Lehi. This was a fun park I had read about, and since we were in the area we stopped there too. The boys loved it! The general shape of the park area was a train and had a lot of fun slides and climbing areas. 


Russell loved the swing

The park had this fun roller slide. The boys would go down over and over



Mango is always the first think Lincoln runs to see at Amy's house. Amy has learned to turn the cage around because Lincoln always likes to dump the food and water out all over the floor. He loves it when Mango is let loose and he fly's around and lands on his head. 





Ezra and all his friends from the part. The kids had all kinds of fun "little" snacks. They also dressed up in costumes and played laser tag. I was surprised Tanner dressed up at all! After the party I asked Tanner if there was any costume he wanted to take home for Halloween. He said "the weasel" costume. Amy and I were confused and had no idea what he was talking about, but he seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. After some more questions we discover it was the SWAT team costume that had the WHISTLE. Tanner wanted the costume so he could blow the whistle. 


Ezra is the closest dousing to my boys and it has be so fun to see them grow up together. Tanner is always so excited to go to Ezra's house. 



Lincoln always loves to "hold" Russell and then fall backwards and dump Russell off to the side. Lincoln always giggles and has so much fun doing it. Russell is a good sport and just seems to put up with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment