Sunshine

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Backyard in the Fall

I love our big Box Elder Tree in our backyard. I am always worried when winter hits because we always seem to loose a few branches. Last year we lost three big branches because of the heavy snow. Because it is an older tree so I really don't know how much longer it will survive. Years ago it was topped of year so it has grown a little unbalanced and funny. I just keep my hopes up because it provides so much shade in the summer and fun leaf jumping in the fall. 



Tanner specially requested for us to go outside and rake leaves so he could jump in them. This is a picture from his first jump!


Russell's first time in a big leaf pile. He was a little uncertain of what they were, but he sure enjoyed trying to eat them. 


The boys were trying all sorts of tricks to get into the pile of leaves




The boys also loved to pile the leaves all the way up to the top of the slide and then slide down with all the leaves






One of the best pictures I have gotten with Tanner looking at the camera!


We often let the chickens out when we are playing outside. Lincoln loves picking them up. The chickens (especially the black one who is Lincoln's favorite)  recognize who Lincoln is and will often just stay in the coupe if they see him outside the gate. Lincoln always gets upset because they won't come out.  It's kind of funny and surprising that the chickens are smart enough to know who Lincoln is and decide not to come out of the coupe  (because they ALWAYS want to come out) because he is there! 




The boys sure have fun with the swing set Mom and Dad gave to us. They were sure cute tonight giggling and swinging together. I wish I had it on video. 




My sweet Russell! Always a happy easy going baby! He loves his swing too!









No comments:

Post a Comment