Sunshine

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Peterson Pumpkin Patch in South Jordan

While I was coming home from Provo to pick up Apples to can for Applesauce, we stopped at a pumpkin patch in South Jordan close to Dave's work. I had heard it was fun and the pictures I had seen also looked like it would be a fun patch. It was Ok. My kids were pretty tired so that also made it a little less enjoyable. 

They had a corn field maze--but my kids weren't that interest. 



They had pumpkins everywhere, but most seemed a little bent out of shape. (It has been a little chilly the past few days so I had been lazy and just left Russell's jammies on). 



The boys liked sitting on these big tractors



I loved this picture of Lincoln with the pumpkins!


From the pictures on-line, it looked like their corn pit was pretty big. Not so. It was tiny! We snuck our way in and played for a little bit, but since it was early Friday evening it was already starting to get busy.  But, Tanner and Lincoln still loved jumping in and covering themselves with corn. 




The only perk of going to the pumpkin patch was that it was right by the Oquirrah Mountain temple. Tanner really wanted to stop and walk around for a little bit. 





The boys always like to touch the temple




No comments:

Post a Comment