Sunshine

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fall hike to the Farmington Pond

It was a beautiful Fall day and I couldn't help but take the kids on a walk and I am so glad I did. It was a beautiful morning and the leaves were just perfect. Pictures never compare to how lovely the setting was. We drove to the trailhead which was only about a mile from our house and then we hiked to the pond which was only about .5 mile. Tanner rode his bike, Russell was in the stroller, and Lincoln happily walked. 


Leaves covered the ground. It was so pretty!


They loved going under the tunnel. Everyday when we go over this tunnel they talk about how they went under it. 


Their was a lot of water coming out of the pond because of the recent rainfall. 


Ducks were hungry



They boys had fun throwing some "big" rocks into the water




There are two fun bridges that we crossed that the boys always enjoyed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment