Sunshine

Sunday, November 13, 2016

BOO! at the ZOO!


Saturday October 29th was a busy day full of fun Halloween activities that I didn't want to miss. We went to Boo at the ZOO, the South Weber Railroad Train, Treak-or-Treating at Dicks Market, and finally our Ward Trunk or Treat. It was a day full of fun and candy!

Yep. The line was that long to get into the zoo. Last year we barely made it to Boo at he Zoo by accident. I thought it was a different week, but we planned to go that day anyway. This year I did plan to get there and we got there right when it opened and the line was already crazy long. Booster members got in and hour early, but I wasn't expecting it to be this crazy!


I loved their Halloween Tree!



My SWAT boy! 


My Skunk boy!


My Thomas boy making friends with T-Rex!


The zoo was CRAZY and the candy wasn't even that great. I don't know if I want to do this again either, but I have to remember I do it for the kids and they don't ever seem to mind the crowds. 


We waited FOREVER to get a sample of village in pie and when we got their they ran out of pie right before we got to the front. BAH!


The boys love the playground. Today the animals didn't get much attention.. . . 


Can't ever go to the Zoo without riding the elephant!




No comments:

Post a Comment