Sunshine

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Dinosaur Park

I found a website that showed different parks that offer free admission on Saturdays. One of them was the dinosaur park in Ogden. We went there right when it opened only to find out that the "free admission" starts at 4 p.m. Grrr. So we drove home and then drove back later that day. It was a pricy admission so we just waited. My boys weren't too thrilled with the park so it was a good thing we didn't pay admission anyway! The park had over 50 dinosaurs to look at and read about. Maybe in a few years they will be more interested. I think their favorite part was the play area with dinosaur slides. 








Tanner loves the T-Rex because it started with "T"




Trying to have the boys to a "scary" face picture


I need to have someone photoshop Dave out of this picture for the perfect shot!


It was super hot, so we went inside this building which had a few activities for the boys to play with. 






Overall it was fun to explore a new park and spend some time together












No comments:

Post a Comment