So many things you do each day make me laugh. You are always on the go and have an opinion about everything. You are very good at telling me what you want and don't want and what you want to do and don't want to do. You always have something funny to say and always want talk me out of having you do something that you need to do. You love to play with my phone and I often think you know how to find things better than me. If you are ever quite it's because you have found my phone and are playing around with it. You especially love to call your Dad at work. It cute to hear your short conversation about something you want to do when he gets home. You love books and it is so fun to read books everyday together. Often they are the same books over and over that you love. It has been fun to make weekly library visits and have you pull some off the shelf. You have a little job chart and you do great in doing your little jobs everyday. You love routine. I am so grateful for you and your funny personally.
You still often take naps (much needed) because of your early morning wake up (usually by 6:30) and energy levels. One of the many forts we make you for your naps.
You prefer these forts over your bed.
I couldn't figure out where you were when you weren't on the couch. . .
You love to eat food with your dino-chop sticks.
You love the zoo
Whenever I am cleaning out cupboards you want to eat something I am pulling out. I tried to persuade you otherwise, but you kept persisting.
This time it was a bullion cube. That one didn't last long.
You love taking pictures on my phone.
And you still love to wear your Dumbo Halloween suit (9 months later)
You LOVE going to get frozen yogurt and trying all the flavors and adding fun toppings.
You love bowling
You love your balance bike and are so good at it.
You love peanuts. Aunt Laura gave you this little pack that goes around your waist.
I decided to put your peanuts in it and you thought it was a great idea too.
Tanner being stilly at one of his favorite parks: Forbush Park in Farmington
Love playing in the water at the Temples
Love you Tanner!




No comments:
Post a Comment