Sunshine

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Russell 6 Months


I love how much the boys interact with Russell now. Whenever I feed him table food, the boys want to help too. It only lasts a bite or two--but it is still fun. Russell loves food and eats about anything I feed him. So far his diet is sweet potatoes, acorn squash and pears, applesauce, bananas, butternut squash, steel-cut  oatmeal, and whole-grain rice, green smoothies, and pieces of banana muffins, and Cherrios. 







Laura introduced him to a little ice cream at the family reunion. He didn't hold back!



Russell at his 6 month appointment
20% for Weight, 52% for Height, and 17% for head size




I guess Russell's finger sucking is contagious. It just feels like yesterday when Tanner and Lincoln were in the bike stroller.  (Russell 6 months, Lincoln 2 1/2)



This one is my favorite (Tanner 2 1/2, Lincoln 6 months). 
Lincoln still seems to push Tanner's buttons!




Time is going too fast. I sure love these boys and all the craziness and fun they bring. 






No comments:

Post a Comment