Amy and I decided to meet up at Pineview Reservoir for Labor Day. It was a cold, windy day so it was little hard to enjoy getting wet, but the boys still seemed to have fun.
Tanner is getting used to the word "beach" and enjoys playing in the sand and water. We bought a couple of chairs at Target during the summer for David and I to sit on while the kids play, but Tanner and Lincoln have pretty much claimed them. They love sitting on the chairs in our backyard too.
Lincoln loved chasing the seagulls, and would chase them up and down the beach.
Tanner and Lincoln love playing with their cousin Ezra
All the kids enjoyed getting buried in the sand.
Tanner would get buried and then would stand up and then come back a few minutes later and want to get buried again. Lincoln was hard to bury because he would wiggle so much!
We started to make Zoey into an Octopus, and then Tanner wanted to be one too.
Tanner enjoyed counting the legs of eight-legged octopus
And then he wanted to be a Starfish with five arms
Right as I was able to get Russell in the picture, Lincoln had already started to destroy it.
The boys enjoyed burying their hands in the sandbox over and over. . .
I was glad I was able to get Pineview off my bucket list this summer, but wish the weather would have been a little warmer. But any time with cousins makes everything better!
No comments:
Post a Comment