Sunshine

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Tony Grove Hike (Bear Lake)

On our way home from Bear Lake we stopped at Tony Grove. It is also up Logan Canyon and was just off the main anyone road. It is a pretty popular destination, and was pretty crowded when we got there, but we had fun anyway. A lot of people were canoeing and fishing in the lake. There are a lot of hikes in this area, but we just did the 1.5 mile hike around the lake and it was a perfect hike for our family. 



It was a beautiful hike. We got the end of the the wild flowers, so next year I hope to come back a couple weeks earlier to seem the flowers in full bloom. 





I love hiking with my boys. I hope that doing little hikes they can grow to love and appreciate the peacefulness and beauty of the outdoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment