Sunshine

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Tanner starts T-ball

Tanner has officially started T-ball. I was hesitant to start him wondering if he would be interested or not, but over the summer we had a lot of fun hitting balls and his friend Eli played which gave Tanner more incentive to play too. It was fun to find this old picture of me and how much we both look alike. I don't know if I ever played T-ball or if this shirt was one of my brothers--either way it's fun to see how much we look alike. 



T-ball is pretty entertaining to watch. It's more of "tackle T-ball." The idea is just to help the kids go after to the ball; therefore, all of them go after the ball. 


Each player gets three coach pitches first; then, if they don't hit it then they use the T-ball stand.


Dave was helping as first baseman coach. It's sure cute to see Tanner in the helmet. 

Running in for home plate!


While trying to watch Tanner play T-ball, I have to make sure the other two keep out of trouble. 
Lincoln loves to "hold" Russell which turns into Lincoln falling backwards and dumping Russell onto his side.


There is also a fun playground close by that Lincoln enjoys







No comments:

Post a Comment