Each year the Utah Children's Tumor Foundation (NF) is invited to one of the car eases at the Utah Motor Campus (Used to be Miller Sports park). Lincoln loves cars so I knew he would enjoy seeing the cars race around the track. With this type of race, they are racing against each others time around the track. We watched the the cars for a little bit and then went to tour some of the cars that sponsor the national Children's Tumor Organization.
Tanner liked looking through the binoculars. . who knows what he was really able to see!
A really fancy Porshe
This is one of the race cars that sponsors the Children's Tumor Foundation
This is the driver of one of the cars that sponsors the Children's Tumor Foundation. I was surprised how young he looked. I didn't ask his age, but looks in his mid-20's. The tour continued, but the boys were ready to go so we left. It is always fun seeing the fancy cars up close.
No comments:
Post a Comment